Digital Project Manager
The Digital Project Manager at Luminus is responsible for the delivery, implementation, planning and coordination of projects within the interception of business, IT and customers. It strives for improving the quality of all things digital at Luminus, functions as a beacon of digital knowledge and is well acquainted and applies the latest technologies to delivering his/her projects.
This is a key role for the digital organization and will entail the end-to-end management of the complete digital project lifecycle. You can expect to be liaising with commercial and technology teams in order to determine their requirements; coordinate a team of diverse professionals, across areas such as user experience, web development (luminus.be but also external websites and our Apps ecosystem), solution design, business analysis and project management.
- Ownership of digital projects from initial concept to delivery.
- Coordinate the digital transformation at Luminus together with the rest of the team
- Liaising and updating stakeholders on the status of projects
- Assure link across company stakeholders (e.g. B2B, marketing) and management of suppliers through the whole project. Elaboration of supporting material, steercos etc.
- Tracking the project deliverables and matching those with agreed deadlines, delivering within time, scope and budget even when unexpected hurdles appear.
- Maintain up to date overview of content backlog, manage relationship with copywritter(s) and guarantee delivery. Identify content issues for continuous improvement of our customer channels
- Identifying and implementing relevant digital KPIs and project milestones
- Keeping track of latest digital trends and analysing digital behavior
- Drive continous improvements both on the App and on the Web by making concrete improvement propositions and feeding-up the product backlog taking into account and managing inputs from other teams.
- Managing conflicts, relationship with internal and external stakeholders, looking for suitable alternatives & technologies
- Provide expert advisory to Marketing on how to implement Digitally their campaigns
- Look for opportunities to enhance the digital customer experience and stimulate digital self service troughout the whole Retail department.
- Develop, optimize and improve the digital assets in cooperation with the whole Digital Transformation team.
- Serve as a product owner of one or more digital assets. E.g. My Luminus App
Knowledge / Background
- Autonomous, persuasive, flexible and stress resistant
- Proven track record of delivering multifaceted, digitally driven campaigns from strategy through execution and leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Affinity for detail and esthetics in order to judge and oversee the quality of copywriting, design and content marketing work
- Ability to translate customer insights into successful digital marketing programs and a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to customers
- Ability to interpret and apply brand standards to online marketing initiatives
- Ability to present digital marketing concepts and receive feedback
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, focus, lead, influence and delegate Deep interest in keeping up with digital trends that can positively impact our business
- Being able to interpret requirements & business objectives so as to bridge the gap between business strategy and technology
- Being able to work in a fast paced environment and meeting tight deadlines.
- Self-starter able to self-manage and solve their own problems on a daily basis;
- Basic understanding of outbound/inbound marketing principles
- Basic understanding of user-design, graphic design and interface principles and responsive and mobile design
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics software
- Dutch or French speaking well, a good understanding of the other language plus a good command of English
- A university degree, or equivalent by experience.
- Ideally 3 years of digital marketing experience required, including ecommerce experience, or at minimum an affinity for all things digital and marketing
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience