Field Sales Manager - Direct Sales Partners
The Field Sales Manager Direct Sales Partners is responsible for the delivery of the budgeted quantity and quality of Residential and Professional Contracts within the assigned geographical area.
In order to achieve this, he/she:
- Manages/assists the assigned Direct Sales Partners in achieving their Sales Targets.
- Manages/assists the call centers of the assigned Direct Sales Partners in achieving EDFL quality standards.
- Provides training, coaching, logistical and operational support for all levels of commercial employees of the assigned Direct Sales Partners.
- Coordinates all commercial activity of all Direct Sales Partners and Sub Partners in the assigned geographical area.
- In collaboration with the Sales Manager Direct Sales Partners, develop a strategy and an action plan to achieve the qualitative and qualitative Sales Targets within the assigned geographical area.
- Conduct weekly 121’s with the SPOC within the organization of the assigned Direct Sales Partners to implement this strategy and report these 121’s to the Sales Manager Direct Sales Partners.
- Provide all logistical and operational support necessary to the assigned Direct Sales Partners enabling them to achieve the budgeted quantity and quality of contracts.
- Coordinate and follow up on all commercial and operational activity of the Sales Teams of the assigned Direct Sales Partners, aiming for a 0 complaint operational excellence in the approach of the Retail Market.
- Provide Basic Training and Basic Certification for all Salespersons working in all segments for the Direct Sales Partners. These Training Sessions need to be organised at least twice a month.
- Participate in the constant updating and development of this Basic Training and Certification.
- Organize, prepare and conduct a monthly Team Leader Meeting with all Team Leaders of the assigned Direct Sales Partners, with a scope on Qualitative Development of these Team Leaders, enabling them to take their teams to the next level.
- Participation in the preparation, organization and execution of all Direct Sales Events.
- Participation in the preparation, execution, reporting and animation of all Direct Sales Challenges and Incentives organized for the Direct Sales Network.
- Complaint/Conflict handling within in the assigned area.
- Monitor competitor activity in the assigned geographical area and report this activity to the Channel Manager.
- Report activity and KPI’s on a weekly bases to the Sales Manager Direct Sales Partners.
- Perfect bilingual Dutch – French with good knowledge of English, commercial expertise,
- Minimum 2 years experience in Sales Management and/or Training and Coaching
- Direct Sales experience is an advantage, as is a proven experience in channel management and business development.