Junior Salesforce Solution Designer
- Apply your technical skills and knowledge and prepare to make your next career move by helping out our senior solution designer in realizing our Salesforce CRM vision
- Apply and strengthen your people & communication skills to translate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Help out in the design and implementation of innovative and flexible solutions according to agreed timelines and budgets (cost optimized solutions) in order to support the core business processes of the Organization in line with the business needs and quality requirements.
Principal Accountabilities - Activities and decisions
The junior salesforce solution designer will :
- Work in a team that defines and evolves our CRM solution design and architecture
- Contribute to the successful implementations of qualitative SFDC technology solutions, which is fully embedded in a broader x-technology (process) end-to-end solution.
- Understand the business value drivers and ensure that solution design is satisfying the business and technical success criteria, while optimizing cost savings and efficiencies
- Support the design and development of innovative solutions that meet challenging business requirements while considering all factors such as performance, scalability, data security, operational effectiveness, cost, time to market and future proof technical evolution of the applications
- Write and present detailed design and technical specifications. Translate business requirements into an efficient logical data model.
- Help with requirements analyses, determine, document and communicate the optimal design/development approach (considering all different options) to meet the requirements
- Help in the realization of our technical direction and strategy
- Contribute to and maintain a cohesive development framework and coding standards through communication and collaboration
- Support in prioritization of business demand
- Provide estimates about the time and efforts related to the design and the development of the solution
The ideal candidate has:
- A university or professional degree in exact sciences (preferably IT) or equivalent knowledge by relevant work experience
- Proven experience in the CRM domain
- At least 1 prior professional experience implementing Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated understanding of overall SFDC architecture and working knowledge of SFDC integration approach and architecture
- Having one or more Salesforce.com certifications (Developer Certification, Advance Developer Certification is desired) is a plus
- Proven Apex/ Visualforce development experience on the Force.com platform – for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders and ETL Tools – e.g. DataStage)
- Understanding of the architectural principals of web based platforms including SaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers
- Basic understanding of the principles and technologies in the area of enterprise application integration (EAI), including SOA, ESB, ETL environments and of integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer data integration and master data management
- Working knowledge of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and ideally marketing cloud
- Proficiency in English , Dutch and/or French