Service Request Senior Manager (Brussels/Hasselt)
- As process owner, the Event-Incident-Problem /Service request Senior Manager (EIP/SR) is responsible for designing and operating a set of processes aiming at minimizing business impact in case of I.T services disruption, solving identified problem, fulfilling Service request provisioning according to SLRs and OLAs, with the goal to contribute in reaching the targeted user satisfaction.
- In a multi-sourcing environment, The EIP/SR senior manager is accountable for engineering an integrated set of processes encompassing Event Management, Incident Management, Problem Management and Service Request fulfillment as described in the ITILv3 methodology. He guarantees the process integration is kept across changes and release of new solutions, software and hardware components.
- When setting new contracts with third parties, he is accountable for keeping a high level of integration of the above-mentioned processes.
- When new lines of Business are introduced in the organization, he is responsible for liaising with Business Engagement Managers and business teams to capture information essential to re-design integrated processes and to implement it.
- He is responsible to contribute to the departmental (SMI and IT) knowledge management process.
- He works closely with Business Engagement Managers and Service Level Managers representing the user community.
- As member of the SMI management team, he is responsible for contributing to the SMI and IT governance with the only objective to maximize the IT contribution to deliver business benefits in a cost-efficient way.
- Specifically, about:
- Event Management, he is responsible for putting in place a process that treat events only when having relevance in terms of IT service continuity, Business impact and customer satisfaction.
- Incident and Problem Management, he is responsible for designing and operating a Process aiming at treating/solving incidents and problems according their business criticality.
- Service Request Management, he is responsible for designing and operating a process aiming at fulfilling service according to Service Level Requirements.
- To accomplish this mission, the EIP/SR Senior Manager will ensure that:
- standardized methods and procedures (ITIL v3) are used for efficient and prompt handling of all incidents / service request.
- Processes are accurately documented, and documentation is available
- Team members have acquired the necessary skills
- Tools are performing according to specifications while guaranteeing availability, accuracy and Integrity of processes related data.
- Reporting is accurate and relevant to support continuous improvement.
With His team the EIP/SM Senior Manager will perform the following activities for the processes in his scope of responsibility
- Process design and Documentation
- Selection and customization of Tooling
- KPIs definition
- Event, Incident, Problem, Service request analysis, reporting and review meetings
- Lessons learned report
- Preparation of feedback reports destined to vendors
- Processes sourcing according Service windows
- Training of the Business and IT stake holder.
- Audit support
- Escalation and exceptions handling
- Processes requirements definition during Sprint and project intake phase
- Participation to SLA, Technical Application Management alignments, participation to Service catalog enrichment
- Participation to definition Service Window definitions
- Participation to supplier’s contract Change Request to maximize contract benefits.
- Strong Incident / Knowledge Management skills
- Good IT technical skills with fair knowledge on the application side (SAP / CRM / …)
- Experience in IT Service Management suite of product
- Knowledge of ITIL Lifecycle V3 is an asset (Foundation + additional certificate)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, analytical skills, strong interpersonal and management skills
- Strong ability to work under pressure and in a stressful environment
- High flexibility and ability to cope with non-standard working hours when required to solve critical operational issues
- Excellent ability to manage multiple high priority efforts/ competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
The ideal candidate has:
- Has a bachelor degree (preferably IT) or gained equivalent knowledge by relevant work experience
- Has at least 7 years of work experience in IT
- is business proficient (B2+) in English and native either in Dutch / French or German