The Solution Analyst is responsible for delivering, testing and supporting an appropriate solution within a specific technology, based on the functional and technical solution designs according to agreed timelines and budgets.
As a Optimisation/generation Solution Analyst mostly focused on Wind Applications, you will:
• Develop and maintain solutions,
• Perform first line support and data analysis for the user,
• Learn and understand the business processes, requirements and information flows related to the solutions under your responsibility
EDF Luminus’ IT organization should accelerate its transition towards a more strategic business contribution role and step away from a predominating focus on the delivery of technology services.
IT within EDF Luminus needs to look forward on the next evolution, taking into account value, efficiency and effectiveness.
The priorities for IT :
1. Create a strong shared vision on future I.T
2. Increase Business & IT alignment
3. Increase the financial efficiency / Affordable IT
4. Keep the excellence in the "RUN" / delivery of technology services
5. Talent : Attract Retain, Foster & Nurture !
The domain Optimisation/Generation deals with a rather broad set of business users with strong operational or technical knowledges. Most of their activities happen day and night with a strong legal time constraint. The lifecycle between the request and its delivery is mostly limited to 2 months.
The domain Optimisation/Generation deals with a broad set of applications (homemade and COTS) and technologies (excel/access, .NET, JAVA, APEX, DELPHI, VB6) and strong interfacing (DLL, web services, ODBC, FTP, sFTP, file transfer).
• Collaborates closely with the Solution Engineer and with the Solution Architect to ensure the functional solution development adheres to the functional and technical solution designs
• Ensures the functional solution configuration and implementation adheres to the functional solution principles, policies and standards, guidelines and best practices
• Delivers the functional solution, implementation and testing within the agreed timeline and budget
• Gives operational support and performs mostly first support levels as well as data configuration and data analysis
• Documents the functional solution design, test scenario, test data, and implementation
• Understands the solutions within his/her domain
• Has strong analytical skills with a problem-solving aptitude.
• Has some knowledge in .NET C#, ASP.NET, PL-SQL (queries)
• Has notion in one or more components: VS 2017, web API, SOA, web services, WCF, APEX, Oracle 12
• Has basic understanding of database management systems
• Has some knowledge in UML to understand solution design documentation
• Is a strong team worker
• The ideal candidate holds a master or a bachelor degree in exact sciences (preferably in IT)